Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Whole30 Day 2

Image result for Whole 30 day two
That's about right....



Day 1 Reflections:
- Definitely needed to add more to my breakfast, the egg cups didn't fill me up.  Had my husband make some beef sausage patties to add to my breakfasts going forward.
- Dinner was AMAZING. Seriously... check this out...


You can see our version of the recipe by heading over to our food blog.

It was so good, definitely the highlight of Day 1.

Day 2
I probably won't blog about every day, then again if we keep having meals as amazing as Day 1's dinner, I might.

Feeling a little blah today.  We were told to expect to feel hungover without the fun night before and I guess we are.  I think Chad is feeling it a little worse than I am.  I am tired and have a headache, but honestly that has been my constant state of being for the last few months that it just feels like another day to me.  I know Chad was really tired and slept more this morning.

I had a late morning freak out when I lost my pen.  I mean it was a pen.. but yeah a bit edgy.

Meals for today:

Breakfast: 2 Egg Cups, 2 beef sausage patties and a banana.  I ate a banana.  If you know me, then you know that is a #NSV.  (Non-scale victory).  I hate bananas.  They are mushy and weird.  I mean, they don't require chewing.  It will start dissolving in your mouth before you even begin to chew.  What is that.  Okay, moving on.

Lunch: Leftovers from last night.  I have been talking about this lunch all morning.  My coworkers thing I am weird (though that probably isn't any different than normal).  The smell, geez, wonderful.  I think I dreamed about this meal last night.  Definitely going to have to repeat it.

Dinner:  Zoodles with Chicken and veggies.  I think.  Chad is supposed to be making/prepping our dinner's for the rest of the week today while he is off, so that will be good.  We ate dinner pretty late last night.  It was worth the wait, but still not something we like doing.

Extras: I have an apple sauce pouch, hard boiled egg, pistachios, and some green olives for either extras to go with my meals, or a snack if I need one.  Also brought another La Croix today.  Not sure how I feel about them, taste like flat soda with bad flavoring to me, but it is better than going for some juice or soda.

Now, I think I might go relax for the last 15 minutes of my lunch hour.  This hangover period needs to pass quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment